Queen's Blade Cosplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Queen s Blade characters

+15
freya
cici1240
Megumii
eri-senpai
Rogue
lulupretty
Kittycricri
majin_marron
Persephone
Evadoll
Mashira
Chizuka
Shoko
saiyen_bra
Admin
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

List of Queen s Blade characters - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Queen s Blade characters

Post  eri-senpai Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 pm

omg huit is sooo cute ^__^
if no-one is cosplay her I want to ^__^

I'm full for belgian conventions in 2011, so I think I will be wearing it at parismanga or epita.
any french cosplayers going there as queens blade characters?

eri-senpai

Back to top Go down

List of Queen s Blade characters - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Queen s Blade characters

Post  Megumii Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:40 pm

majin_marron wrote:hello ladies ^^
now i know the group has already an echidna , but i want to make her aswel ^^
so put me up for echidna too please <3
and if time allows it then i'll make aldora's 2nd outfit too ^^ ( apron an giant spoon ^^ )

also i hope nobody's mad cause i want echidna too , but i am of the ideai that you have to cosplay what you really like ^^

Only if we get a picture together Wink
Cosplay whatever you like girl ^__^

Megumii

Back to top Go down

Post  cici1240 Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 am

i like Nanel best. i think it is the most beautiful girl among them.
cici1240
cici1240

Back to top Go down

Post  freya Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:59 am

I made a nowa cosplay and I really like it ^^ so you can put me up for her,I want to wear it again, hopefully with a large group Very Happy

freya

Back to top Go down

Post  kira5 Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Désolé je parle pas anglais XD
Mais moi je peux essayer de faire Tomoe ^^ cheers

kira5

Back to top Go down

Post  Kafannia Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 am

Is Mirim still available ? I'd be really glad to join the group and cosplay her ! Very Happy
Kafannia
Kafannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:30 am

Kira5 says that she wants to make Tomoe Wink

But *Huston* I have a problem, girls... Neutral

Since I saw all QB episodes, I begin to "dislike" Nyx... It's complicated but I still love her but I don't imagine me to play a character who has her behaviour... Evil or Very Mad It needs ALWAYS to see a serie to make the better choice with cosplay ;-)

When I chose her, I didn't know AT ALL this character and so, my first choice was for her look, but after watching all seasons (at least until episode 4 of season 3), her behavior displeases me so much... >_< I hope writers will save her because she's very submissive (and I hate that ! Oo) and especially with this "afschuwelijk" (awful) staff of Funikura ! Mad Mad

But I fell in love with Echidna ^^ (but she's already taken) and most of all with Claudette ! *O* I love you I love you I love her look and her story What a Face

So (if she's not taken) is it possible that I change my choice for Claudette ??? Oh please *kneels*

And I'll make Nyx one day when I'll decide to subject myself at this lecherous staff ! pig

/my life

xD
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post  lolomalon Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:33 am

Hello, I'm Lolomalon and I would like to do Nowa. She's my favourite Queen's Blade character. ^_^

I recently started her costume. :3
lolomalon
lolomalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoko Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:58 am

Ah Laura! Bienvenue ** fais Nowa depuis le temps qu'on en parle, it will fit you perfectly ! <3
Shoko
Shoko

http://donneanonyme.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nekOo Tue May 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Hello Hello ! ~

I'm a newcomer in this forum (orly ?). I'm French and... I'm 13 years old >3< (14 this year).
For Japan Expo (a French con in July) i started Nowa, because she's one of my favourite characters.
She's already finished, so i can show you some pics of my beginning in this costume.

I'll wear at Japan Expo, the saturday i think ! :3

[oh, and sorry for my bad english =3=]

nekOo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2